ETIRAMA, manufacturing leader of narrow web flexographic printing presses in Latin America, presents to the market its new machine, model ETIRAMA SPS2, focused on customers that seeks greater performance in the labels production.
The new model is the result of an intense work of technological development of the company, which began in August 2019, where servo motors were applied to the equipment transmission (Shaftless), in addition to technical items that meet the needs of any market in the world, positioning the new printer as a global product of the brand.
Another news of this product is the platform (chassis / base), named "Be Easy Platform", which will attend future launches, standardize internal processes and align the new production reality of the company to the Lean Manufacturing System.
Due to high expectations with the equipment, the market reacted earlier than planned, resulting in 10 sales orders of the model for customers from Latin America and the Middle East, when the machine was still under construction
The ETIRAMA SPS2 press has interesting technical features, such as:
- Electronic transmission system, through servomotors, Schneider brand;
- Infeed & Outfeed synchronized with servo motors;
- Manual or electronic printing register adjustment, by HMI touch screen panel;
- 360º rotation of the plate cylinder and anilox quick changeover;
- Coil lifter with movement support;
- Rail for Cold Stamping, silk screen printing and lamination;
- Maximum speed of 150 m/min.
The new equipment will be presented in São Paulo at FLEXO & LABELS (May/2021); in Dubai (May/2021) and in Brussels at LABELEXPO EUROPE (September/2021).
For more information: http://etirama.com.br/en/sps2-en/