According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates, the Global Artificial Intelligence in Packaging Market is projected to grow at a CAGR value of 55.2% from 2021 to 2026. The market for AI in packaging industry is driven by factors such as rising number of large and complex dataset, increasing demand for contamination free packaging process, evolving industrial IoT and automation process, rising need for warehouse automation and increasing monetary support by public-private ventures for developing smart robots and machines.
Key Market Insights
• Smart warehousing is expected to grow the fastest in the market from 2021 to 2026
• The machine learning segment is expected to be the largest segment in the market from 2021 to 2026 as per the technology segmentation
• Based on the end-user outlook, the food industry is expected to be growing the fastest in the market from 2021 to 2026
• North America (the United States, Canada and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the artificial intelligence in packaging market from 2021 to 2026
• Packagex, Sensi, Digimind, Cypheme, Greyscale AI, Tetra Laval International SA, UPM-Kymmene Corp, Westrock Co, International Paper Co, Stora Enso Oyj, Ball Corp, Smurfit, Kappa Group plc, Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Ltd, Amcor Plc, Avery Dennison Corp, Verallia, DS Smith, Microsoft, GE Digital, ABB, SIG Combibloc, Metsä Board, Ardagh, Sealed Air, Mondi and Berry Global are the key players in the artificial intelligence in packaging market